Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New Resolutions


Spring break was a great chance for me to relax and to evaluate what I have done since I followed my new resolutions. I have gotten several benefits due to the resolutions. However, I still have bad habits that I should change to improve my GPA. Since I studied with the resolutions, I have completed my homework earlier. I recognized that I am able to complete everything quickly. When I try to concentrate on doing homework without thinking about outside, I complete it quickly. Also, I understand lectures easier than last semester because I frequently take notes in class. Therefore, when I review for exams, I go over my notes. I do not spend more time to read textbooks that include too much information. On the other hand, I cannot follow my plans everyday. Sometimes, I forget what I am supposed to do if I watch my favorite dramas. For example, I had an exam on the following day, but I was engrossed in a drama’s episode. Therefore, I watched and slept on my couch without studying for exams. As a result, my exam was not good. I may have earned better grade if I had studied at that night. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acknowledging dropping the ball is a good step because you know where your focus should be. Perhaps you should reward yourself with your television, after you’ve studied. I am sure you will figure it out, seems like you desire a better GPA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your honesty. I think we can all complete our assignment efficiently if we do not have any distractions .In the end,it will effect only us because it is our grade that is determining whether we passing a class or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! no body isn't perfect. but it seems you are improvng

    ReplyDelete