Saturday, February 7, 2015


Meet a Deadline
I’m gleeful that I always meet deadlines as a responsibility for what I’m doing. Everyone knows that life is complicated because we must deal with jobs, family and study. Why do we put ourselves in trouble by missing deadlines? When someone struggles for meeting deadlines, they have to do more jobs at the same time. Therefore, their results obviously are worse than others. To meet deadlines, the key word is to make detailed plans. Normally, I often separate big tasks like a research or a project into smaller parts. Afterwards, I write everything down on my calendar and try to complete everything by a day before deadlines. Why would I rather doing that? Honestly, I’m stressed to spend much time on a unique task. I attempt to organize my plan with varied tasks, so I have more motivated to complete all. Another recommendation is to remove distractions. Although I planned to complete a research, my process was sluggishly and missed deadlines. The reason was that I was watching TV while I was writing an essay. After that experience, while I’m working or doing homework, I never turn on my phone, TV or PC. Deadlines are a big obstacle, but if we go through them, we will get magnificent benefits.


2 comments:

  1. I agree with your opinion that meeting deadlines can be help us get enermous benifits . Benifts that we can use in the future . I also like to point out that I used to have the same issue with distraction . I think it Is really does have a negative effact on our work . I think the steps that you have taken can help you overcome your issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. figuring out how to meet deadlines is not always an easy task; some people really struggle to meet deadlines, and I am one of them.By reading this blog, i didn't just found out i had the same problem, I also found a way to solve that problem.This post was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete